- 14cm x 14cm x 13 cm
- 100% kvadrat microfiber pouch, 100% Italian recycled plexiglass, lining: 100% cotton canvas
- Comes in a protective SCOTRIA nylon dustbag
- Made in Spain, assembled in London
We offer free worldwide complimentary shipping for orders over £150.
Under £150, cost are as follows:
- UK: free shipping
- Europe + row: £15
Usual transit times are as follows: (note all listed are ‘working days’)
- UK & Ireland: 3 Days (Standard) / 1 Day (Express)
- Spain / Italy / France / Germany / Austria: 3-4 Days (Standard) / 1 Day (Express)
*Due to current exceptional circumstances, shipments to Europe may face delays.
- Rest of Europe: 5-7 Days (Standard) / 2-3 Days (Express)
- USA: 5-7 Days (Standard) / 1 Day (Express)
- China: 7 Days (Standard) / 3 Days (Express)
- Hong Kong: 5-6 Days (Standard) / 2-3 Days (Express)
- Japan: 7 Days (Standard) / 2-3 Days (Express)
- Taiwan: 4-5 Days (Standard) / 2-3 Days (Express)
- South Korea: 5-7 Days (Standard) / 2-3 Days (Express)
- Australia: 6-7 Days (Standard) / 3-4 Days (Express)
- Rest of World: 5-8 Days (Standard) / 2-4 Days (Express)
Duties & Taxes:
- Europe: At checkout UK VAT will be deducted from price (20%). Subsequent Duties & Taxes incurred by customs at the country of delivery are however the responsibility of the customer.
Japan, China, USA: We offer a DDPservice. There will be no additional charges when you receive the package unless expressly stated during checkout.
Rest of the World: any and all duties and local taxes are the responsibility of the customer and if you for any reason refuse delivery you will still be charged the duties and taxes. Your item will be returned to Scotria and you will be directly charged for the unpaid duties and taxes along with the additional shipping costs.
Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. If you would like to know more about duties and taxes, please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
This product is part of the SCOTRIA alt range, which uses groundbreaking sustainable microfibre as a vegan leather alternative.
The microfibre has an innovative production process resulting in a lower environmental impact than conventionally produced textiles.
- 70% less water consumption during production
- No solvents, heavy metals or AZO dyes used (No nasties!)
- 35% less Co2 production emissions
Complies with REACH regulation – Manufactured in Japan